Tyne and Wear Drainage: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Tyne and Wear, Tyne & Wear
At Newcastle Drainage, we carry out a thorough survey of your drains, using the finest CCTV drain survey equipment This top - tier CCTV equipment makes it possible for us to identify problem's in drainage systems better than ever before.
Call Us Today. Our CCTV Drain Survey Service In newcastle Upon Tyne Can Find All Kind Of Faults
- Our team of professionals use specialised cameras designed specifically for inspecting drains
- We inspect your drainage problem's such as displaced joints and poorly laid pipes
- We provide expert drainage services in Newcastle upon Tyne
Some Of The Specialist Solutions We Provide Are
A Technique That Is Environmentally Friendly
Our CCTV drain inspection cameras forward images to our fully equipped mobile van analysis unit.
Our specialists then analyse the images to understand the conditions and structural health of your sewer line or drainage system.
This process is not complicated and does no damage to the environment or your house.
We Are The Leaders In CCTV Drain Survey In newcastle Upon Tyne
Even though our sophisticated CCTV drain survey equipment is quite complex, we've mastered and perfected the craft If there is a more sophisticated CCTV unit, then it hasn't entered the market. We've invested in the best technology, because we are concerned with giving you the very best service possible.
If requested, we prepare a DVD report so you too can see your drainage system, and also attach a complete technical report that is easy to understand.
In newcastle Upon Tyne We Handle Matters Such As
Drain Related Rodent Issues
Are you tired of those annoying rats and rodents? With our CCTV survey, we can map your drain to verify whether or not it's the access point for the rodents.
The drainage system can provide rats with easy entry to your property
By gnawing at small flaws in the pipes, rats can create a route through the pipes.
Iso Accreditation Drain Survey
If you need CAD drawings to help with any accreditations, our experienced technicians, and state - of - the - art technology can provide them, and an ISO14001 drainage survey.
We Employ The Best CCTV Inspection Technology - Drain Survey Specialists In Newcastle upon Tyne Panoramo A 360B0 Drain CCTV examination Designed For Effectiveness And Speed
Newcastle Drainage is among the first to adopt panoramic CCTV for inspection of drains in Newcastle upon Tyne Normally, the CCTV cameras used by others depend on the user to record and see images whereas; it takes Panoramo just a quick pass to capture every detail
The Panoramo travels with a speed of up to 35 cm/s. It not only scans the drains and sewers but also records the data. It is easy to refer to this saved video whenever you need the information
Use LISY And Enjoy Time And Cost Savings
Newcastle Drainage uses LISY sat cam developed mainly for CCTV inspection of lateral drains and sewers. Using this technology, surveillance work on your drainage system can be done at much higher speeds and at lower costs Without having to access people's properties, we can use it directly from the main line to examine lateral drains and sewers
LISY can go as far as 100 meters from the main line Our LISY sat cam technology has impressed even water companies in charge of private sewers, where it's become standard. Our Software Helps Us Do Two Things Deliver A Great Job And Offer Customers An Affordable Service
The equipment we use is wireless, battery - operated and mobile. It ensures that we can carry out our CCTV drain survey without much intrusion and hassle. By using this equipment we enable our customers to enjoy reduced costs and faster completion of jobs
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
Our CCTV cameras can be fitted with a profiler, which helps us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain If a pipe has deviated from its original round shape, a profiler can identify and record the anomaly.
It can also detect other abnormal conditions such as a change in pipe size, holes, deformation, lateral profusion, the presence of debris and much more. Due to its high level of sensitivity, the profiler can identify anomalies as small as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Survey For Risky Environments
With Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera for the survey of high risk environments, we are able to safely inspect explosion - prone areas. Public sewers rated zone 2 and other combustible environments require the use of equipment that is intrinsically safe in order to prevent the risk of generating a spark that could be disastrous in such a place. Contact Us In Newcastle upon Tyne Today To Enjoy Our excellent CCTV Drainage Service At A Great Price
We are not just another drainage service that offers CCTV survey. Newcastle Drainage has experience that spans decades in Newcastle upon Tyne From the onset, our goal has always been to deliver quality, excellence, and affordability with our service.
Information About Tyne and Wear
- Drainage Tyne and Wear is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Tyne And Wear.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage engineers in Tyne And Wear take on work including Drain Jetting, Drain Inspections, Sewer Relining, Sewer Rehabilitations, Blocked Sinks, Structural Coating, Drain Unblocking, and Blocked Drains.
- As an example this also involves Blocked Sewers, Blocked Baths, Drain Repairs, Sewer Repairs, Manhole Inspections, Blocked Toilets, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation.
- Last but not least our drainage engineers in Tyne And Wear offer Drain Jet Vacuumation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Renovations, Drainage Surveys, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Sewer Desilting, and Sewer Inspections services.
- Tyne And Wear is a County located in North East England in England.
- Tyne And Wear is based within North East England which is also serviced by our plumbing and drainage consultants.
- Tyne And Wear is attributed to North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, and Gateshead administrative county districts.